Hong Kong’s urban planning has been criticized, but the buildings and landscapes which are caused by excessive damage, often appear as screen floor, bamboo buildings or other environmental factors are regional development, and the Kowloon City District is even more obvious, Since the former Kai Tak airport once near, so the district has been provided with building height restrictions, until the airport after the July 6, 1998 the relocation, there is a growing high-rise buildings completed. Airport until after July 6, 1998 the relocation, there is a growing high-rise buildings completed. And these new towers become among the old buildings stand out, checked the record, Hong Kong since the 1980s decree abolished the exemption street shadow gap height of its buildings become even greater. Recent neighboring Macau began repeal street shadow method, there have similar environmental problems immediately. Or we have a concrete jungle too long and numb, but sometimes we may develop into another new town before, but should address community problems which brought in Kai Tak.
Hong Kong’s urban planning has been criticized, but the landscape of buildings and landscapes which are caused by excessive damage, often appear as screen floor, bamboo floor or other environmental factors are regional development, and the Kowloon City District is even more obvious, Since the former Kai Tak airport once near, so the district has been provided with building height restrictions, until the airport after the July 6, 1998 the relocation, there is a growing high-rise buildings completed. Creation “sky map" designation of the device. I think that is especially significant anomalies in our living environment, with a view to observe another way to show the evolution of urban development, say Hong Kong for a long time there have been many in the housing problem, from whatever level, in which we live, should We need words to say there is discussion, it is a very close relationship. ?
This work is a device that works on the ground, with the walk, according to the specific perspective from the street, because the building of a large drop in Kowloon City, so the room looked visually produces a lot of interesting pictures, and I use in street Writing on the signs to make. In the following in street environment those high-rise buildings mark its height, advocates guide the people to understand, but face up to communities and urban planning.
I hope that this will bring an interesting perspective some new ideas for the city, so now you can find those in the community to explore the landscape, to rediscover this city bar.
3。 地盤類別：分甲乙丙三類，以臨街數量和形式區分，臨3至4條街的地盤為丙類地盤(Class C)，臨兩條角街的地盤為乙類(Class B)，臨一條街的為甲類(Class A)，而街的訂義為4。5米闊以上的街道【但有關街道和地盤類別的分類是極具爭議的，過往有無數案例】
5。 覆蓋率 (Max。 Site Coverage %)
6。 地積比率 (Max。 Plot Ratio)
Look up information from the Government of the Building (Planning) Regulations, where you will find some traces about the high-rise buildings will become commonplace why, of course, Hong Kong is one of few people is a factor, the greater the key lies in the surface area Guidelines for construction of energy, whereas the current building regulations to limit the scale of development is not fixed, but a set of options, to make a choice of rules; the first input of four parameters:
1. Site area: Because the plot ratio and site coverage area calculation shall set a site area of justice [but highly controversial, there are numerous cases in the past]
2. Development purposes: residential and non-residential sub-categories, the following table for residential development parameters
3. Site category: points B and C categories, in order to distinguish the street number and form, the Pro 3-4 Street site is a Class C site (Class C), Pro Street, the site of two angle B (Class B), a Pro Street as Category A (Class A), and set Yee Street is more than 4.5 meters wide streets [but about the street and site category classification is highly controversial, there are numerous cases in the past]
4. Building height: 15 meters from each of 3-7 meters is an interval, to 61 m, the higher the building, the lower the coverage of more than 61 m from high-impact construction parameters, the following table [15 underground m may waive up to 100% coverage]
5. Coverage (Max. Site Coverage%)
6. Plot ratio (Max. Plot Ratio)
In other words, the scale of development is a choice, for the designer on the requirements and restrictions make the right choice.
According to the above information after finishing you will find the story to be high when the fact is becoming less regulation, but also have higher development purposes, the entire city is a building that should be regulated by issue, but the policy they do not reflect the proper direction. And up to now we have this type of building in question must attack.